Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Perfect Country

I've been thinking about what (in my opinion) the perfect country would be like. During conversations with my family members, I've decided to start writing down some of my ideas for this 'perfect country', but first, I IN NO WAY INTEND TO MAKE THE IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING POST A REALITY. Now that we have that out of the way, let's get on to business.

Entrance to the 'perfect country'
(NOTE: the first batch of immagrants will be less strict as far as rules go to get a population.)
- To gain entrance to the perfect country, you need an IQ of at least 110.
- NO criminal record within the last 20 years.
- Speak at least 2 languages.
- Be prepared to help world problems if called upon.
- Completed highest level of education (not including post secondary).


for now this is what i have come up with concerning gaining entrance. stay tuned for more on laws, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment